Recruitment for Reviewers
Journal of Meteorological Research is an international peer-reviewed journal. The editorial board welcomes you to join us as a reviewer.
High quality peer-review comments are very important for the quality and reputation of the journal. Reviewers and editors determine which works are of quality and significance. Reviewers' names will be listed on the journal's webpage. Under request, we could provide e-Certificate ( pdf format) for reviewers too.
1. Possess a doctoral degree in a discipline related closely to the journal
2. Hold a teaching or research position at a university or academic institution
3. Have papers published in SCI-indexed journals
4. Be fluent in academic and professional English
5. Have a strong interest in the scholarly journal
6. Work quickly and accurately under tight deadlines
1. Publication fee will be discounted or will not be charged
2. Accepted paper will be published preferentially
3. Themed collection of JMR articles (in PDF format) at your selection can be provided
4. High quality reviewers will be invited to join in the editorial board
How to apply
1. Complete the application form. Download here
2. Send your application form to the journal's e-mail address
Journal of Meteorological Research
A common guideline for reviewers according to Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) is attached here.